- Fuel models cover Canadian and New Zealand FBP fuel types
- Secured access available via web and mobile browsers, as well as REST API’s
- Visualizations in 2D and 3D views, with a variety of options (streets to satellite imagery)
- Perimeters and ﬁre statistics displayed in the UI, and available via the API’s
- Interactive playback of simulations for visualization of ﬁre growth
- Agency and user-customization of the UI for FBAN’s, Duty Officers, Meteorologists
- Agency and user-customization of a variety of simulation options
- Predictions based on GDPS, GEPS, RDPS, REPS, HRDPS, NAM, GPS, HRRR, SREF, ECMWF weather models
- Results automatically generated within minutes of new inputs
- A growing set of advanced outputs such as arrival times and critical ﬁre paths to assets
- Archival of every ﬁre ever modelled, for playback, post-ﬁre analysis, and training
Learn More About FireCast
View our brochure to find out more information about how FireCast works and its capabilities.
FireCast is powered by W.I.S.E. and thus is built upon validated software that implements the Canadian Fire Weather Index (FWI) and Fire Behaviour Prediction (FBP) standards. FireCast provides results via your desktop web browser or mobile device, as well as REST API’s for your existing IT infrastructure to consume results.